Office Administrator – Hotels & Development
Streetcar Developments enjoys a hard-earned reputation as a Toronto developer who invests in exciting neighbourhoods and improving the quality of entire communities. Every one of our celebrated projects integrates seamlessly into its surroundings, respecting the historic look and feel of the area while providing a glimpse into what could be.
Since 2017, our unique, destination boutique hotels collection, currently including The Broadview Hotel, Gladstone House, bring thoughtfully curated experiences within distinct heritage buildings to our communities.
Streetcar’s Real Estate Development and Hotel Management companies are currently seeking a qualified, ambitious and driven individual to join our team in the following role:
- Brand ambassador engaging and welcoming all clients and stakeholders in the reception area and by phone
- Be knowledgeable about both the Real Estate and Hotel companies, responding to phone and email enquiries promptly and professionally
- Facilitate seamless service and coordination of internal meetings and board room set ups
- Ensure office activities and operations are complying with company policies
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data as required
- Handle mail and other deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
- Manage office service contracts including printers, amenity spaces and public area cleaning
- Organizing maintenance and servicing of office facilities and equipment
- Organizing maintenance and servicing of computer systems
- Order and distribute office supplies as required
- Assistance in organizing meetings as necessary
- General administration when needed and as required (e.g., filing, etc.)
- Handling all requests and concerns with speed and professionalism
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in office administration or similar role is required
- Experience in the real estate/home construction and/or hospitality industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral, is required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion and maturity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in conflict and other situations that may require tact, diplomacy, and discretion
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and fast paced environment within unique and exciting industries
- Opportunities to work with various divisions from Sales, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- Development opportunities as the business expands
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by electronic mail, with a copy of your resume to:
No agencies please.