Streetcar Developments enjoys a hard-earned reputation as a Toronto developer who invests in exciting neighbourhoods, improving the quality of entire communities. Every one of our celebrated residential projects integrates seamlessly into its surroundings, respecting the historic look and feel of the area while providing a glimpse into what could be.
Our unwavering commitment to build a more livable and culturally rich Toronto has allowed us to attract the absolute best and most passionate talent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full cycle accounting for all project and operating companies
- Analyze, reconcile, balance and maintain accounting records – accounts receivable, accounts payable, completing cheque runs, looking into cash flows and preparing payroll for employees.
- Produce draw certificates for projects, ensuring all necessary documentation is provided, signatures obtained, statutory declarations and WSIB certificates
- Input and update project budgets, ensuring change orders and purchase orders are entered accurately and on a timely basis
- Monthly remittances -HST and WSIB
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed, deposit books prepared and taking cheques to the bank if required.
- Visa Reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Union remittances
- Minimum of 2 years relevant accounting work experience, required
- Accounting designation, an asset
- Experience with construction draws, an asset
- Knowledge of payroll and union legislation, an asset
- Knowledge of Timberline, an asset
- A thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal as well as oral/written communication skills
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by electronic mail, with a copy of your resume to:
No agencies please.